From all of us at the Champions Tour presented by Skeeter Boats/Yamaha Outboards, we want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We thank everyone for the support of the Champions Tour this past season and are looking forward to an another exciting season, so without further delay, here is the 2021 Champions Tour schedule…
June 17th, Whitefish Chain – Moonlight Bay
July 20th, Lake Minnetonka – Lord Fletcher’s
August 26th, Pelican Lake (Orr) – Oveson’s Resort
September 2nd, 2021 Championship – TBA
Here are some updates to the 2021 Champions Tour rules:
- Anglers MUST pay for all three 2021 Champions Tour events and MUST fish a minimum of two events. Anglers will only receive points if they are in attendance at an event.
Entry Fee ($1,000 per event) and Payouts remain the same for 2021
- A 50% balance ($1,500) and completed entry form is due by February 1st, 2021. This is the ONLY way to lock in your spot for the 2021 Champions Tour. Deposits are non-refundable unless an extreme hardship is deemed by the Champions Tour. The remaining entry fee balance ($1,500) must be received by May 17th, 2021.
- No entry fee
- Winner of each regular season event qualifies
- Up to 50% of the 2021 Champions Tour field will qualify
- The day before the event (September 1st) will be the ONLY practice day for the Championship
- Location will NOT be disclosed until August 2021
- Angler’s will NOT be allowed to receive any information on the Championship lake following its announcement, if an angler is found out to have received information, they will be disqualified from the Championship
- As a reminder all event dates, locations and venues are subject to change because of DNR permits and/or COVID-19 restrictions/policies.